The Secret Uncovered






Overall vibrational resonance/vibrations/vibes--whatever you want to call it--is influenced or shaped by our environment.


Humanistic Psychology says that we are a result of our environment. Growing up in a Catholic family, all beliefs are being passed on to me by my parents. Hell, for instance is the only alternative for the sinners, while heaven are for those who are good. The fear of damnation may consume me (or has consumed me), and the more I fear, the more I am actually attracting fear and even negative energies associated with it.


The Law of Attraction, which states that we are attracting more of what we think. We make our own destiny via thoughts we have. If a person is pessimistic by nature (which according to Bob Boyle is not a his/her fault, rather to the environment where he/she is shaped), pessimism and other energies linked to it such as despair, temper, hopelessness and others will be pulled in to the person.Optimistic thinking, on the other hand will attract good things.


The Law of Attraction as the greatest secret is not just for personality development but is beyond psychology, personality, paranormal, transpersonal or philosophy. May it be Quantum Physics or Metaphysical, the law of Attraction is more than everything that we know. It transcends beyond knowledge written on books. It's more of a cosmic/universal idea. I call it cosmic ability, and everyone of us can learn it with full understanding, proper practice and mastery.


To be honest with you, I only know little about it, but I am positive about reading the book. If the time element in this cosmic ability is deactivated, I would definitely have the book now in just a snap of my finger or in just a wrinkle of time. If you don't understand what I am talking, watch the first 20 minutes of the movie and then decide whether you believe it or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...