Recognizing the "I" in Everyone

There was a priest who said that we as Christians must never ever used the word "I" due to its connotation as being selfish. The church says that "We" is the best word to be used because the church, the people are responsible to one another and that "We" work together in harmony under the mercy, grace and love of the Lord; without even considering changing the Apostle's Creed to "We believe in the father Almighty..."


The Apostles' Creed also known as The Creed of Creeds developed between the second and nineteenth century A.D. was believed to have been written by the apostles themselves on the tenth day after Jesus' resurrection. Even the Apostles themselves knew the importance of the word, as I do and my mentor GGG did.  "I" as a word shows responsibility, and owning of words. For instance, "I love you" means that I am the one loving you, not we or they. Another is "I hate you." means that I am the one hating you and not us or they. Sometimes, people do not want to own their words due to fear of rejection.


Most times, people are very confluent with others because people are dependent by nature. From the moment of conception to birth individuals depend on a mother or a father. A human baby cannot stand alone without a caregiver, otherwise the poor one will not survive. A human child needs security the same way a grown individual does. The Vatican wants every member of the church to obey them, to be confluent to them, and be prisoner of their own fantasies. And so I will use the word the same way the Apostles' of Jesus Christ and himself did.


This video is your key to getting the riches you ever want, and it starts by saying I. Living life in total harmony, love, abundance and freedom is by recognizing the I in everyone.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...