180 Degree Rotation

Angsty with my religion that I am, says a friend, and yes. Another friend asked if I believe in heaven and hell, and I said not anymore. Then I kind of realized that yes there is hell and its called Earth. I am at some point attracting negative forces to my vibrational resonance, as the Law of Attraction would say. But then this HD video not only made my day but also rotated my beliefs on 180 degrees view and totally opened me to a new perspective. I guess so much in the world should be appreciated for its beauty. Life is not about pain, anger, hate, grief, depression, and sorrow but it's about planetary aesthetics, beauty from every people's heart, love, freedom, and living harmoniously with other human beings. Life is about social consciousness and social feeling as Alfred Adler wrote. Life is not about me (well, at some point its about me) but its about the energy around us. The cosmic ability everybody must have known before our souls were embodied and before we gained consciousness, from the time our delivery to the first time we opened our eyes to the world that was given to us by the universe. Perhaps, there is one supreme being and it is not a human God but the universe as a God.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...