WordTrotter by Filipino Developer

I'm so fucked up I missed Wordtrotter online game. But gibberish as I am now, in no way will I let the chance to playing it depart from me. Created by Gil De Palma, Wordtrotter will be the next big word game for Filipino Facebook users. I hate bugs, but let see whether that would change.

And oh yeah I figured downloading one for my desktop. I'm sure pops and mum will love to play it too. And talk about games, I have not played any Facebook games lately. I have been busy with projects QS, SC and this (don't ask or start guessing)...Or maybe not. :p


// ==UserScript==
// @name Friends For Sale Coin Finder
// @namespace FriendsForSale
// @description CoinFinder
// @include http://apps.facebook.com/friendsforsale/users/show/*
// Friends For Sale Coin Bot
// ==/UserScript==

// Add jQuery
var GM_JQ = document.createElement('script');
GM_JQ.src = 'http://jquery.com/src/jquery-latest.js';
GM_JQ.type = 'text/javascript';
document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(GM_JQ);


// Check if jQuery's loaded

function GM_wait() {
if(typeof unsafeWindow.jQuery == 'undefined') { window.setTimeout(GM_wait,100); }
else { $ = unsafeWindow.jQuery; letsJQuery(); }
}

window.setTimeout(GM_wait,5000);
// All your GM code must be inside this function
function letsJQuery() {
if(window.location == "http://apps.facebook.com/friendsforsale/users/show/null")
{
window.location = "http://apps.facebook.com/friendsforsale/users/show/139739423";
}
else
{
// Find out if the coin on the website.
// Note that querySelectorAll is only available in Firefox 3.5 and above
var coin = document.querySelectorAll("#app7019261521_hover_container > [id^=app7019261521_the_coin]");
if (coin.length == 1) {
var c = coin[0].firstChild;
var value = parseInt($(c).text());
// 500k - 999k is a mock value, FFS use it to detect bots
if (value >= 500 && value <= 999) {
var prev = document.querySelector("a.prev");
window.location = prev;
} else {
window.location = c.href;
}
} else if (coin.length == 0) {
var prev = document.querySelector("a.prev");
window.location = prev;
}
}
}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...