Six, My Sixth





He/she's just soooo cute I couldn't help it. I named him/her Six because he/she is my sixth bird, and also the first from a hatched egg. I think I'm so attached with this bird I always think about how he/she is doing or if he/she has eaten (sometimes he/she doesn't eat). Six is very isolated among my other birds, probably because he/she's too young for the others. Six is still exploring the world around him; the world i knew he/she would hate (a prisoner in a cage--deprived from knowing and exploring the big world out there where he/she is supposed to be). But I guess its fate that lead him here. Even as a little bird, he/she is now on his/her own that even his/her own mother doesn't care no more. Poor one. But I do. What's so different about this bird is that he/she's not afraid about foreign animals (predators like cats) and which worries me the most. Those cats are gonna eat him/her and Six is just standing there doing nothing even if cats try to attack him/her due to the fact that seldom those cats climb the big cage and try to reach my birds. I don't hate those cats, i love cats. It is nature, they just happen to be on the upper part of the food chain, while the birds are on the lower part. It's instinct, which they are branded for. Gosh, I cannot believe I don't know Six's biological sex.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...