Fallen #books





I had no idea that this book's gonna lead me to angels and other angelic forms. I loved the book because I haven't really read anything like this.

I loved how the story involves fallen angels, and reincarnation in Hindu Philosophy. Also, I love the fact that both the main characters loved each other.












Finally, his lips came down on hers with an urgency that took her breath away. He kissed her as if she belonged to him, as naturally as if she were some long-lost part of him that he could at last reclaim. [sigh] :)









I loved the second book in the series, especially because their love story reminded me of Richard and Kahlan of The Sword of Truth Series.












When Daniel kissed her, Luce knew in her bones that he was her past. Folded into his embrace, she was desperate for him to remain her present. But the second their lips parted, she couldn’t really be sure he was her future. -Torment, Lauren Kate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...