My Motivations

After having been asked as to my purpose of wanting to become a teacher, I never had an answer. It is more like a lifelong search as to my resolve. When I was little I never have thought, not even once in my life that I would become a teacher or that I wanna become a teacher.


Perhaps I was influenced by my teachers in the Psychology department and how I am so fond of them, especially Miss D,  GGG, Sir Gerry, Dr. Boholst and Dr. Mordeno.


Then we were talking about motivation yesterday in class. I realized that my motivations are internal rather than external. Every time I ask my self what it is that keeps me on going to my classes and I couldn't find of anything because I was thinking of external motivation which I probably do not have or that I am not aware of.


While listening to GGG's Golden Friendship, I am fantasizing about my psychology years, my friends, and teachers.



Share

1 comments:

06.03.09 Nonsense « katharsis..

[...] oh in my desires to become a teacher, I have been officially employed as a part time Psychology professor in the same College where I am [...]

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...