Internet rant

Okay, yesterday I called globe to help me with my problem on my Internet. I did exactly what the technical service/support representative told me to do, but unfortunately the problem is not with my Internet connection, possibly it’s with globe’s facilities here in our area.

I’m not sure though if I’m the only one with this problem, since I cannot ask my neighbors about their Internet. It’s just that I don’t have friends here. Well. I do but only a few people, just a few. The rest are strangers to me, although I see them everyday, memorize the details of their faces and everything like that. We just don’t converse in a deep level, only in superficial level or what we call the cliché conversation like “Hi” or “Hello.”

So what I have to do is just wait within 24-48 hours. Oh God

The Internet has been a part of my homeostasis for long time now. Every time I wake up I open my pc right away and google my way to blogs and news for the day, update my social networks like Facebook and Twitter. And just as before I go to sleep in the evening I am still googling. And now it’s just different because there is no Internet. It’s just not the same without it.

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...