Journal Writing


"We read so that we shall remember the atmosphere and the reality we have known. In times to come, we shall consider the multiple messages that were given to us."



---Ira Pragoff
The Well and the Cathedral

Just a thought. I really find journal writing interesting, Why? These are why!


Journal writing is an activity for self-revelation. Writing about my feelings, thoughts, reactions, comments, criticisms, judgments, dreams, wishes and behaviors can open my eyes to see who I really am. It provides opportunity for me to see myself from the past, the present and the future. It allows me to evaluate how I've been doing for the past days. Through it , I am able to identify how fleeting my emotions are and how transient my impressions were.


Also, journal writing is fun, that's why I always bring a journal with me in school and anywhere I go. It's fun to seek what I do not know about my self. It's fun to see me unfold. It is my personal journey for truth and awareness.




Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...