Art is Beauty


photo from Angelspit




Find the beauty in all things. If it's not there, look closer. If you still cannot find it, broaden your definition of "Beauty". Indeed, It is the quest of the artist to seek out new forms of beauty and bring it to public--even though they may be grotesque.

So I don't wanna be criticized or judged on my arts and on the arts that I like because my taste of arts is different, just as my taste of music deviates from the mainstream music. Because music for me is an art no matter how weird and how noisy they can be in other's opinion, but its not for me.

Art is an expression of beauty and of self.

mood: annoyed
music: Syncron City

[blog entry taken from my previous blogsite, posted Aug. 25, 2008]



Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...