I've learned to be patient

Due to the circumstances I have undergone lately, with keen observation and the use of in depth analytical skills, I have made yet another realization. We've heard of the law of attraction as the greatest secret ever disclosed during 2009. Although the secret has been known in the past earth years, it is only during the 21st century when it became open to the public. And thanks to the Secret Team/The Secret Alliance for making this possible.
Perhaps we do not know how the law of attraction works, however, based on previous experiences the universe revealed to me an important principle the law of the universe follows. When you want something and believe in your mind without single doubt that you will get what you want, then you will grasp it. But how does it work?
The Law operates under the principle of space and time. Both space and time are abstract principles for the reason that both cannot be felt or seen. Although what we see outside earth is called space, the word merely means "empty" therefore, in the grounds of logic, empty is anything that cannot be seen since there is nothing there. It's void, null and empty. It is nothing. 
Yesterday, I woke up very late but was able to catch up with time through haste, and was able to ride the jeepney. The traffic was okay until we reached highway fatima where traffic was displeasing. On the moment I called upon the law of attraction, and did not question or doubt a bit. However due to my free will, which call upon abandonment to the law, I have finally chosen a fate/road for which the universe has opted me to choose among options. I have chosen what I think is the easiest and smartest way to be able to reach my destination on time. I was merely acting on my instinct to do something rather than wait for a miracle.
So, I got off the jeepney and decided walking in the hopes of reaching my destination before my class starts. While I just got off, traffic became fixed okay! 
Because of my free will I came to class late for two minutes.
Had I stayed inside the jeepney, I would have arrived at my destination earlier.
In other words, time is a basic truth for which the law of attraction operates at. Had I been patient and waited for its power to actualize, I would have gotten what I wanted. On the contrary, I followed a different path. Fate exists but we still make our own destiny. Even if an individual is already predetermined as to the road he must take, he/she has free will for which is innate in him/her. This free will influences his/her destiny. Hence, man and woman alike, creates his/her destiny. 
What I learned in that experience is to be patient and wait for the perfect time. There is a reason why time is existent. Without it, the world will be in chaos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...