The Fourth Principle


I've been wondering why I'm sad


For no reason, I'm not glad


The days I've spent so dark, so hollow


It's not that I can't dare to swallow


Mesmerizing are the stars above me


Captivating are the diamonds I cannot see


I've been wondering for so long


Hoping to know what's right or wrong


I hope to see one day the l;ight


For which will help me in my fight


Cause I know I can never win the battle


Without it, there's no dazzle


Honestly, life is kinda tough


The road's kinda rough


Sometimes I expect too much


I base my decisions on a hunch


Life's really not that easy


Sometimes people are good, oftentimes unruly


But hey, look at the bright side


There are many things I need not hide


This time there's no stopping


As the fourth principle is stating


Pursuing one's happiness is everybody's right


So lets all stand up and start our fight


(written on January 24, 2007)



Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...