Be Careful! Virus Could Be On Twitter!

Virus Alert! friends, just be careful about spam messages from twitter users you are following or who are following you because you might not know they could be hacked accounts.




[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="454" caption="Twitter phishing scam may be spreading."][/caption]
Twitter virus is being spread by a direct message talking about some kind of “funny blog about you” or “Hey, I found a website with your pic on it… LOL check it out here http:// twitterblogaccesslogins. com/login”.  This message seems to be coming from multiple hacked accounts.  Read More.

I have encountered the same spam messages from my Friendster and Multiply accounts, and I heard there is also a similar virus attack in Facebook on December 2008. Read Here. Glad I wasn't a Facebook user until 2009.



Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...