Friends Vs. Leeches

From Angelspit zines

photo taken from Angelspit

Sometimes, you cannot trust people around you. So make sure who your real friends are and cut all the leeches out.

I was still on my first year in the Psychology program where I experienced being betrayed by a friend, not just any friend but a close friend. It was then that I learned my lesson, that I cant trust anyone.  I have lots of friends, but I know too well who my real friends are.

"Bring not every man into thine house: for the deceitful man hath many trains. Like as a partridge taken [and kept] in a cage, so is the heart of the proud; and like as a spy, watcheth he for thy fall: For he lieth in wait, and turneth good into evil, and in things worthy praise will lay blame upon thee. Of a spark of fire a heap of coals is kindled: and a sinful man layeth wait for blood. Take heed of a mischievous man, for he worketh wickedness; lest he bring upon thee a perpetual blot. Receive a stranger into thine house, and he will disturb thee, and turn thee out of thine own."


(Apocrypha: Sirach 11:29-34: Careful In choosing Friends.)



Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...